We take your privacy very seriously. www.elliotlangelier.com collects information from you when you browse the website, place an order, or subscribe to the newsletter.
When you join the newsletter or you other any of the products on this website we may ask for your name, e-mail address, PayPal or credit card information. However, all transactions are executed by a trusted third party and are not saved on our servers.
Are cookies used on this website?
Why do we need your information for?
The information this website collects can be used in one or more of the following ways:
- Improving our website (we strive to make this website better and offer the most valuable content possible. Your information helps us speed up the process)
- Personalizing your experience (your information helps us react better to your needs and preferences)
- Running promotions, surveys, or other site features, campaigns or advertisements.
- Processing orders (your information will not be sold, traded, saved, passed on to third parties, or given to any other company, individual, or government without your permission. The only way your private information is used is to process your orders and deliver the goods or services you have purchased on www.elliotlangelier.com)
- Sending you personalized emails. (your email address may be used to send you information and updates regarding your order, or occasional news, free content, updates, related product and services, etc. You can unsubscribe at any moment by clicking “unsubscribe” at the bottom of each email you receive.
Is your information protected?
We have taken all the necessary precautions and security measures to make sure your personal information is safe. No information is stored on our service after your order is completed. Everything money, PayPal, or credit card related is kept confidential and even we don’t have access to it. Our servers and web applications are protected by SSL (Secure Socket Layer) and your information is encrypted by our payment transactions gateway providers servers and is accessible by only authorized automated systems with narrow access.
Third party and/or affiliate links
Sometimes we may include special links with great offers of products or discounted services that are not directly related to our website or business. These third-party sites may have different privacy policies. Thus, we have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. However, any affiliate links, partners, or website we send you too will be well-known and trusted companies with great feedback and legal business models. We do this to be able to keep paying the cost for servers, marketing, editors, designers, web developers, etc. and provide you with a top experience and valuable information that you would appreciate.
We are following the requirements of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and we don’t collect any information from visitors under 13 years of age. This website and its products and services are directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older. If you have information of underaged people using our site, please contacts us.
We reserve the right to change this policy if necessary. Any changes, additions, or modifications to this policy will be posted on this page. Last updated on 25/10/18